August 25, 2009

and plié...

I spent the afternoon doing split work and perfecting my backbend. I won't have room for ballet this semester so I am going to have to work on improving my flexibility on my own. I am fortunate enough to have a back yard that is accommodating enough for such activity.


I really do miss feeling like a pretty ballerina though. Wait, I take that back. Those leotards showed every roll of fat on my body. Rolls I didn't even know existed!

But I was graceful, nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures. Wow...

    I like your blog.

    Please visit:
    http://paradise-adventure.blogspot.com

    Keep blogging.
    Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do backbends everyday!

    and handstands.


    YAY for you blogging!

    ReplyDelete