August 24, 2009

The light that burned out

Yes, I do realize that it is about four in the morning, but one does not idly lie back when one is suddenly woken up by strange and unexplainable forces. That is just not how artists do it. Creativity comes like lightning. When you've got a humdinger of a thought, you get to documenting it, and I mean right away. Right before other concerns begin to cloud these thoughts, burying it deep within the layers of your mind.

Too bad I have already forgotten by logging onto blogspot, attempting to explain myself at such a strange hour.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. When it comes to ideas that pop into my head at midnight, I try jotting them down... but if a pen is too far away or I'm too lazy to get out of bed, I try convicing myself of how unimportant or unoriginal my ideas are.

    ReplyDelete