September 15, 2009

Double Feature

Quite recently I have begun a routinely double feature night. Actually, I should take back the word routinely because I have been a bit inconsistent with which day of the week to have such a movie marathon. Anyway, the two films I select are usually related in one way or another. Whether it be from the same director, similar messages, related actors or something as silly as the use of a rubber ducky in both films (I've yet to come up with any films for that theme).

Sometime this week I'll be watching Infamous and To Kill a Mockingbird. Infamous is about Truman Capote's research for his last work of literature, In Cold Blood (If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it). One of Capote's close friends was Nelle Harper Lee who is the author of To Kill a Mockingbird. Oh to have been in a circle of literary geniuses!

Yea yea yea, I'm a nerd, that is why I do these things. Deal with it.

1 comment: