January 19, 2010

Wiggle your big toe.

It may sound odd, but there was a time in my life when I wanted to be an assassin by profession. It was short lived though, and strongly influenced by the two-part saga Kill Bill. The fight scene choreography made the art of assassination look so alluring and graceful yet deadly in its execution. Beatrix Kiddo was resilient and relentless at that. Or maybe I just wanted an excuse to be bad you-know-a-word, surely you can fill in the blanks (That term just seemed to be the most fitting, if you think otherwise, try coming up with a synonym just as suitable). My ambition of becoming an assassin proved to be intensely unrealistic of course, keeping in mind that my heart is a few sizes too big to terminate anyone (or anything for that matter) for massive quantities of hard cash.  Not to mention that I am not of the murdering type due to my beliefs and how I was raised. But I do love watching Kill Bill.

It would have been nice though, to have vast sums of money at my disposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment