July 30, 2010

Four Tag

Oooh, I've never been tagged before! (courtesy of Sydneyrella)


Four Jobs I've Had
1. Most perfect asian child
2. Babysitter
3. Estudiante
4. Moocher of my parents (but they do love me so).

Four films I can watch over and over again
1. It's a Wonderful Life

2. Amelie

3. How to Steal a Million
4. Up


Four places I’ve lived
1. Cebu, Philippines
2. Bicol, Philippines
3. Mountain View, California
4. San Jose, California

Four TV programmes I love
1. 
Giada at Home
2. Arrested Development

3. Gilmore Girls 

4. Pushing Daisies


  Four places I’ve been on holiday
1. Chicago
2. Orlando
3. Michigan
4. Southern California

Four of my Favourite Dishes
1. Mushroom Ravioli
2. Eggplant Parmigiana
3. Nutella?
4. Ice cream!



Four of my Favourite Colours
1. Golden Yellow
2. Turquoise
3. Coral
4. Mint Green


Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. IMDB
2. Foodgawker
3. Netflix
4. Does gmail count?

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1.
2.
3.
4. Templo :)

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging
1. Ashcup

2. Lindscup

3. WWIN

4. Bender

Four Books I Recommend
1. 
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
2. The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling

3. Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk
4. Y: The Last Man series by Brian K. Vaughn

(The Bible, too is also on the list, hehe).

No comments:

Post a Comment