August 14, 2010

Feng Shui?

I've only finished packing for my trip just now because I felt an impulse to change my room up a bit. I was planning to re-paint my room this summer, but seeing as how that means spending money I don't have, I thought rearranging what I can would do.  It was a challenge, moving my bed and my dresser in every which way (look at these guns!). I also removed the television in my room. I think this may be a sign of maturity (um, please?).

You may not be able to tell the difference unless you've seen my room in real life (because I can't seem to find any pictures of my room before today), but here are photos of the result!










I've other things to finish, but I'll get to it when I get back next week :)

PS I've gone back to using my good 'ol Sony Cybershot, can you tell?
PPS Blossom is the small individual lying idly on my bed in some of the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment