November 23, 2010

Deathly Hallows

I can't believe I'm saying this - or typing rather, but I've actually been too busy to blog about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. My cousins and I went to see the midnight showing Thursday night and it was nothing short of amazing! It's the best thus far! It could have been a little better sans the Harry/Hermione thing, but I still loved it (Okay, yes I would have loved it a little more). I would have gone all out in the costume department, but Mother Nature's chill prevented me from doing so. It was freezing so I just decided to throw on my Ravenclaw scarf.

I just can't believe it will all be over by July of next year. It's bittersweet because seriously, what are we going to do with our lives?! Just kidding (but only half seriously). Sydney and I have already begun making plans for the next and last film. You know, costumes, duels and multiple viewings, the usual.




Sydney's make-shift Death Mark.
Oh, and it's too bad they omitted Luna's room in the movie, I was really looking forward to getting a glimpse of it! I just love the way it was described in the book. It would have been so beautiful on film.


But I've always admired this painting of Luna's bedroom by luve on deviantART. It's just as pretty as JK Rowling's description :)


No comments:

Post a Comment