December 8, 2010

Merry Moroccan Holiday

I had the pleasure of attending SJFAM's Merry Moroccan Holiday event held this past Sunday. Guests enjoyed henna tattoo art, a beauty bar, complimentary massages by Ayoma LifeSpa and shopping in a mini bazaar. It was an evening spent with  friends, tea and cookies (three of my most favorite things!) inside a warm and soothing environment at The Satori Tea Company.



The event was organized to benefit a good cause. Guests were encouraged to donate any unused work clothing they may have to Career Closetan organization designed to empower women to re-enter the workplace equipped with everything they need to make a great first impression and land the job they want.



I was lucky enough to snag a unique and beautiful ring made by Ruthie Gems, get a mini facial and makeover from Beauty Society and a henna tattoo drawn onto my arm by Kamala of Henna World. I will admit that I do feel like I can conquer anyone or anything with a tattoo on my bicep, tehe (even if it's only temporary). 

Here are some stolen photos from Adam's photostream.







The lovely evening was made possible by these beautiful ladies of SJFAM, Elaine, Meredeth, Madelyn and Cheryl (who isn't pictured but is also very beautiful :)) I'd also like to thank Ria Mae, who couldn't be there on Sunday but played a huge part in putting everything together, you were missed and I can't wait to meet you! Thank you SJFAM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment