(Photo by Patrick Cline for Lonny)
- Master a dish (or two)
- Become more decisive
- Add more color to my life (or wardrobe, rather)
- Sleep properly
- Write some more
- Read ever more voraciously
- Read The Bible in its entirety
- Think less of myself (and more of others)
- Do all things out of faith, love and sincerity
- And love, love, love even more.
Happy New Year, Happy 2011! Terribly belated, I know. 2010 made quite a hasty exit and I loved it so, so much, but let's move on to other things, the future perhaps, like this upcoming year. To a happy and bright beginning! Open your heart to an entire year of new things!